Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who makes the crap that I wear?!!

Still alive!

I've been slaving away on my sewing machine! I'm teaching myself, so to say it is a slow process is an understatement.

I think I'm doing pretty well though considering it is...well, ME we are talking about!

I practiced hemming tonight, and it was a breeze! Of course my stitches weren't straight at all....details, details, whatever!!!

Guess What Else got accomplished this weekend???

Guess!

Remember my rant about my den??

Yup, we finally painted it (again, ahem)!!!

We painted it blue, and I have to say it looks so much better than the "Go Army" Green we originally had in there. It feels so much better too, it's amazing how a coat of paint can completely change the dynamic of a room!

Now, I just need to decorate!

Hello, chotchkies (I think I spelled that right?) Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment