Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FOLLOW ME!!!!

So, I've noticed I've gotten about 430 hits on my blog!

As much as I love my blog, I definitely don't have the time to visit it 400 odd times...which means...

PEOPLE REALLY DO READ THE CRAZY STUFF I WRITE!!!!!!

YAY!

I really love my followers, and I LOVE comments :)

So, if you stumble upon my random thoughts, I'd love for you to "follow" me, and/or comment!

My followers are on my right hand sidebar, just click "follow" and type in your info....super easy!

Don't be shy to leave a comment or e-mail me your blog link, if you have one! I love finding new blogs to read!

I'll follow you, if you follow me! haha

So, although my blog is still humble and small as far as my reader-base goes, I'd love to expand it!

So please, please, please ( I am shameless, I will beg)!

Check out my blog AND FOLLOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment