Monday, July 12, 2010

27 weeks!!!

We are 27 weeks TODAY!!!!!

Each week, gets harder, but each week is a blessing that BOTH girls are still doing well, and still thriving!

I get e-mail updates about how my baby is growing from Babycenter. They always have interesting information...for example, 27 weeks, it says my babies are about 2 lbs roughly the amount of a head of cauliflower.

Umm....huh?

I always find it hilarious which fruit or vegetable my baby is going to get compared to, each week!

Well, only 3 more weeks til I'm at 30 weeks! 30 weeks has been my make or break number, since we found out about the twins; I told myself from the beginning (when there was a chance that these babies might have to be delivered super, SUPER early), if I can just make it to 30 weeks, these babies can be okay!

Not only is it looking like these babies will be here for 30 weeks, but it's also looking like they'll be in my tummy for much longer than that!

Prayers really are heard. It's been a long road, and we still have quite a bit to travel, but it has been quite a joyous ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment