Friday, July 2, 2010

Who said Christmas can't come early???

So, we've been wanting to get our LO a "play" kitchen set. I originally was going to wait until Christmas, but on a recent trip to Pottery Barn Kids, they had their pink retro kitchen-set, up in the store; LO freaked out! She loved it! So, then my husband and I decided the pink kitchen should be her "I'm the Big Sister" present.

Of course Christmas and the "I'm the Big Sister" present came early!

Now, don't get me wrong...I LOVE Pottery Barn Kids, they have some of the cutest things around, however sometimes their prices are not-so-cute! I just could NOT justify spending almost 700 smackers for their insanely cute retro kitchen.

Luckily we found another pink retro kitchen at a store called Kidkadoo, aaaaand it was a third of the price!


Voila! Still just as cute...don't you think?




Naturally, she dove right in!
And, she knew exactly what to do with her "play" food...put it in the fridge!


If all works according to plan, hopefully this kitchen will buy me mere minutes of freedom during the day! Ha, we will see:)

We are off to the River tomorrow, to celebrate the 4th! My main goals for the holiday weekend are to eat an obnoxious amount of seafood, and get a "good" family pic of the three of us (fingers crossed).

Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a cute, affordable kitchen set for my little girl. Woud you mind sharing where you got it? I searched for Kidkadoo and couldn't come up with anything. Thanks! spontaneousday at gmail dot com.

    http://spontaneousday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete