So, one of my favorite things to do is bake, odd since I hate cooking anything else!
This time of year is perfect for baking, and every fall I bake chocolate pumpkin bread...yummy!
I'm not big on pumpkin stuff, but this bread is delicious, the pumpkin isn't overwhelming, and of course there is chocolate in it...chocolate makes everything better!
The recipe is super easy, so I thought I'd share with everyone!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
3 1/2 cups of All purpose Flour
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 cups granulated sugar
1 (15 oz.) can of pumpkin puree ( it's in the baking aisle)
1 cup canola oil
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 large eggs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat 350 degrees and spray (3) 1lb. loaf pans
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt
3) In another mixing bowl, mix sugar, pumpkin, eggs, water, oil, and vanilla.
4) Blend in flour mixture and fold in chocolate chips. Evenly divide batter between the 3 loaf pans
5) Bake for an hour, remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes, use a knife to loosen the edges and remove the bread from the loaf pans...and ENJOY!!!
Happy Fall Ya'll :)