Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This post sucks.

This really isn't much of a post..

I wanted to write something. It seems like I never have the time, between feedings, sleepless nights, keeping the big girl happy, and attempting to stay on top of laundry and have a clean house, there is seriously no time for me.

That's okay though.

Adjusting with an infant is tough for anyone. And we are adjusting with two....and a toddler.

Once the twins are able to sleep through the night, I know my life will change, for the good.

ahhh, I can't wait for that day!!!!

But, they are still doing fantastic, and their big sister is turning into quite the little mommy! She loves helping, she gets the bibs, helps "burp" the babies and loves holding the bottles!

It warms my heart when she gives them kisses, I don't know how I got so lucky to have these amazing little girls in my life!

life is good.

Just wanted to post something so you guys would know I'm still here, and still care.

Til next time (which will hopefully be sooner than later)!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Its so honest and real! But, really this post doesnt suck, you are just telling the truth! :)

    im your newest follower! Come follow me back and lets keep in touch!

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much! I'll def. be stopping by your blog :)

    ReplyDelete