Thursday, July 1, 2010

Check her out

I had to feature a post from this amazing blog I found today...


Apparently, she has been getting some flack for being a SAHM and loving it. From what I've read on her blog, she loves being a SAHM, and believes it is something she was always meant to be. This doesn't offend me, but apparently it does offend some momma's out there who choose to work. I always say, it's a personal choice, what's right and what works for one family, simply may not work for another. From what I can see (or read) Mrs. Foreste seems to believe the same way. But either there are women out there, who misinterpret what she writes, or women who simply love to hate on women who choose to stay home as opposed to get a career.

It's 2010 people! Women can do ANYTHING! I have to give major props to the women out there who are Doctors, and CEO's, or who are working multiple jobs perhaps out of necessity and not choice, just as I give props to all the SAHM's out there! As women, and as mothers, we should all be rooting for each other!

Anyways, I loved reading her post, and I think she delivered a brilliant response!


Read her post...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment