Monday, July 19, 2010

Miss Crafty

So, I've been "attempting" to make hair bows. Yes, you read that right.

I've bought a million for LO, but with twins coming, I thought it would be cute to make a bunch of matching ones!

Cute, yes.

Easy, no.

I can do the basics...like, line an alligator clip with fabric.

Bows, are hard though. REALLY hard to make.

Who knew, there were a million different types also! I can make a basic bow (kind of) I took a flower class in high school, where we made hundreds of bows for floral arrangements, but it's MUCH harder when your making teeny tiny bows to fit small, little- precious heads!

I'll be posting some pictures of my finished products soon, as of right now, I'm taking a break...I feel like I'm tinkering away in a sweat shop over here!

P.S.

28 weeks, today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment