Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I won't blame you if you're scared...

Do you know how hard it is to find a non-creepy/scary looking raggedy ann doll????

okay, the one above isn't too bad....but trust me, in my search I have come across some pretty frightening images.

Firstly, I'm shocked at how expensive some of these dolls are....they are rag dolls! All because of nostalgia they have become over-priced collectors pieces. I just want a cute, soft raggedy ann doll my girls can love on!

Secondly, why do they all have to be huge! I want a smaller sized one, and the only "semi-cute" ones I can find are like 18 in.! Too much raggedy for me!

ANNOYING

I'm probably over-analyzing (as I have a tendency to do). I had a raggedy ann doll when I was little, and judging from my internet search, most of the raggedy's from the 80's.....are pretty creepy looking! So, chances are, mine was creepy as well, but I still loved her just the same!

well, the search will continue I guess.....

I'm currently in full-on plan mode. I'm hosting Easter dinner this year (seriously, what was I thinking)?

It's just family, nothing too outrageous, but planning and executing with 3 little rascals around won't exactly be the easiest thing I've done, I always seem to pull things off at the last second though, so we shall see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment