Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pork Chops!

I made this for dinner last night!

They were delicious, and super easy....everyone say crock pot!

I got the recipe from pinterest. It also has a recipe for parmesean mashed potatoes to accompany it, but I didn't have time for that...I just used some Bob Evans instant potatoes and broiled some asparagus with salt and pepper and olive oil.

For the pork chops...
throw 6 in the crock pot ( I only did 4, so if you have less than 6 that is obviously fine)
1 can cream of chicken
1 pack dry ranch seasoning
cook for 4 hours

Thats it!

The pork is so tender, it literally falls apart!

The kids LOVE this, so it's a recipe that I will definitely be making again!

I try to do at least 2 crock pot meals a week on the nights my husband works late because it's impossible to cook if there isn't another person around to occupy the kids!

Tonight's crock pot meal is chicken pasta!

I'll let you know how it turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment