Friday, April 13, 2012

Get Ready for Summer....

With new jewelry!!!

Stella and Dot's summer capsule collection is out, and it is HOT! I'll be placing my sample orders tonight, but wanted to share some of my favorites with all of you!

If you haven't heard or seen Stella and Dot jewelry, you're missing out!

I fell in love with their jewelry so much, I became an independent stylist!

You're not going to find another jewelry line like ours that is more on point with current fashion trends, but MOST importantly....this is REAL jewelry, and it's well-made! Most of our line is under $50, but we still offer those amazing splurge/statement pieces that make everyone swoon!

We're celebrity favorites, and you can see our jewelry on the Kardashians, KLG and Hoda, Lara Spencer, Natalie Morales, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Ripa, and most recently Katharine Heigl.

Below, our some of my FAVORITE pieces from the summer line :)

This is the Cameron Pendant. $79, obviously it's inspiration is coral...perfect for summer!
The Palamino! This is one of my all-time favs, and I can't wait to have it in my hands! $138, this will seriously look good with anything! The color will make any outfit pop, and you'd be surprised how light it is, the last thing you want when your wearing a summer dress, are heavy accessories, this necklace ROCKS!



The Calliah, $158. I'm a pisces, so I'm naturally drawn to this color, all I can do is sigh. Totally gorgeous!


Did you know that the majority of our line is under 50 bucks?? I wanted to share with you my favorite under 50 steals!
The Callie Bracelet! $49, again, I'm drawn to this color, I love the style, very boho-chic

The Capri Chandelier Earrings! $49 and they are a staple for anyone's summer wardrobe. They are also available in turquoise!

Carobella hoops, $29 inspired by coral branches!


Again, coral inspiration....the Valen Pendant, $39
and the Jules Ring, $49. Cocktail rings are so much fun!

Hope you guys enjoyed previewing the jewelry!

You can shop 24/7 at my e-boutique! If you are local to Richmond, VA and would like to get some of the jewelry featured here for FREE, please contact me through my e-boutique. If you're not local to me, but LOVE this jewelry, please visit stella and dot, to find a stylist local to you!



.






No comments:

Post a Comment