Friday, April 27, 2012

For the past few days, we have been pummeled with rain, here in Richmond.

No one loves a dreary, rainy day more than me, however when it rains ALL day long, it's a mother's worst nightmare!

It goes with out saying, when it's sunny and nice my kids want to stay inside and watch movies, and when it's rainy, all they want to do is play outside, and rainy days breed an abundance of energy in my girls!

So, I was in need of an outlet.

Having 3 kids under 3 there are not many options for me.  I need somewhere safe, and not too big because my 3 kids love running in 3 different directions and I'm only 1 person.

Off to Romp n Roll!!!

We love going to the Y, but sometimes it's nice for a change.  Romp N Roll is great! They have open gym hours, where for 5 bucks a kid, you can get all your energy out. The whole gym is covered in soft flooring with lots of play mats and safe stuff for the kids to climb and explore. It's nice for me, because I don't have to hover over each kid, they really can't hurt themselves, besides the occasional stumble.



 We stayed for an hour and half, and probably would have stayed longer, but Dad surprised us by getting off from work early, so we headed to our favorite Chick-fil-et for dinner, you can read about my love for them, here.


This morning the sun was out! So we got some outside time in this morning, but not before snack....

 I know you've heard it before, but really, I literally turned my head for a second, a SECOND! That's applesauce folks....everywhere.

Word of warning, applesauce is deceptively hard to get out of hair! Good thing it's warm out, because I literally sprayed her head down in the kitchen sink, and then corralled everyone in the back yard!

In other news, my friend has become a Thirty One consultant, and I ordered a wallet and utility tote! I love the wallet (sorry I still have to take a pic of it) and am obsessed with the tote!


The quality of their products is impressive, I plan on using this bag for my trunk shows, but it's also going to get used as a pool/diaper bag as well, I love it! Check her site out and buy some products!

No comments:

Post a Comment