Friday, March 30, 2012

inching along...

I was going to put a picture up of those gross green inch worms that are everywhere right now (mainly in my back yard) but I couldn't even bear to look at a picture of those nasty little things!

I want them to go away!

They are all over the place. I was pulling them out of the kids hair yesterday, gag!

I have a serious aversion to anything that semi- slithers...

snakes - deathly terrified of them!

worms- I cringe

inch worms- for some reason these little guys just gross me the hell out!

BLAH!!!!!

I can't even talk about it anymore....

in other better and exciting news....

I'm pretty we sure we have an almost, semi-potty trained big girl!!!!!!!

She's peeing in the potty every time, and hasn't had a single accident in 3 days!

HOWEVER

We haven't dealt with the #2 issue yet. She's holding it in, like she did before when we first started this process. So, I think today is the day when it's going to have to come out!

hopefully it will come out in the potty and not in her underwear.

Have you ever tried to clean that up in a toddler's underwear? Hardest task EVER!

Sorry I'm talking about #2 on the blog, but this IS a mom blog, so I guess that kind of comes with the territory....right?

I'll have better shit to talk about next post!

No pun intended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment