Sunday, March 25, 2012

Things I love...

Daisies are my favorite, but I'm really loving yellow tulips right now...



I love rainy Sundays

I love how a fresh coat of paint can completely change a room (more to come on that)!

I love that the Big Girl calls Fruit loops, "froop loops"

I love that the twins give nose-ies ( what some people call eskimo kisses)

I LOVE that when I tell the Big Girl "I love you" she responds with "I love you MORE"

I love being a mom.

I love my husband.

I love that G reminds me so much of myself.

I love that A is so strong-willed

I love snuggles, and I love that my kids are content with reading the same book over and over again....and then once more :)

I love that the big girl refers to sweat pants as "cozy pants" because they are, and she's a genius for knowing it.

I love unsolicited hugs and kisses

I love popsicle time on the back porch!

and once Easter gets here, I'm personally gonna love on a Reuben Sandwich,

or a bacon cheeseburger

Or both....

at the same time :)

(I gave up meat for lent, if you can't tell)

I hope everyone else has a long list of "loves" and I hope you appreciate every single one of them, every single day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment