Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Birthday Planning...


The Big Girl Turns 3 on May 4th.....WHAAAAT???

Craziness.... I can not believe how fast she is growing up!

She is currently obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake and has asked for a strawberry short cake birthday party...

so mama is starting to plan....



I've gotten a few ideas from pinterest...you should totally be following my boards...not to toot my own horn but my boards totally rock :)

I loved this idea! Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs! I'm thinking about pulling out my fondue set (which I still have yet to use..shhh) and having kabobs that you can dip in chocolate! YUM.

This dress is from etsy, and I LOVE it...it will be mine, I mean, hers, the big girls.....soon.

Tablescape! How cute? love the pink and green table cloths!

side note: The Party City that was literally a hop, skip, and a jump from my house has closed down....damn economy.

So now, I have to hike 25 min. out of my way to the nearest store, which means my classic last-minute party runs are now a thing of the past, I'm going to have to be on my "A" game and get things done super early, so please send good luck thoughts to my scatter-brained self...they are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment