Monday, November 29, 2010

HAPPY 100 :)


THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!

Wow, that's a lot :)

Thanks to EVERYONE who follows this blog publicly, reads it privately, and/or comments to my posts! I'm thankful for all of you!

If your new here, you can check out the "About Stories" Tab to figure out what this blog is all about, it still needs some sprucing up, but I do the best I can with the time I have!

I'd love for you to follow me, and I'm happy to check out and follow your blog, just shoot me a comment or an e-mail with your url!

Well....

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! Ours was a blast, my one regret...I wish I'd taken more pictures...sigh.

We spent Turkey Day decorating our house for Christmas (pics soon) and then we headed to my Grandmother's house to stuff our faces.

The food was delicious, and so was the company! Now we are in full on Christmas mode at our house! I have so much to get done it's insane!

Enjoy the pictures below!

This is how we started our day off! The kid is fearless!


Gabby Girl :)


Little Miss Annabelle!


QT time :)





BG, loving the new baby doll her great-grandmommy got her! If only she could be so sweet with her sisters!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment