Friday, November 12, 2010

I Love Christmas Ornaments!!!

The Christmas I was pregnant with BG, my husband's co-worker gave us a fabulous Christmas ornament from Light of Mine Designs. I fell in love with the quality, I immediately searched the web for their site..I was blown away by all their products, but mostly loved the story behind their company. Through their "Little Star Outreach" they support programs in music and arts for Special Needs children. As someone who sees the challenges and obstacles Special Needs children face first-hand (my cousin, is special needs), I can not even explain how much it warms my heart when individuals, small businesses, and corporations give back, especially when it's giving and helping people/children who need that help the most!

I would have spread the word about these ornaments just on the simple fact the quality is outstanding, but the amazing work this company does for Special Needs children, makes endorsing them, a little sweeter!

I love these ornaments, they are 4" glass balls and are hand-painted, they are absolutely beautiful! Our ornament was the "It's a Girl, baby bundle", and I'm excited to report, my husband came home from work today with....

Another Light of Mine Ornament!

I am seriously in love with Emily (his co-worker) and the ornament, It' s "Two peas in a pod" for our twins, and their names are painted on the ornament as well!

If your looking for gifts or just some cool ornaments for yourself, check out the website! They really are beautiful, and there are all sorts of designs from traditional to fun and funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment