Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dance Star Mickey!

BG, has a straight-up OBSESSION with Mickey Mouse. It literally came out of nowhere, but the past few weeks, it's "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey" and her pointing to the TV.

I know almost every Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show dialog by heart, and I'll admit, I kind of like the hot-dog song...whatever.

Anyways, I don't know if you've seen the Dance Star Mickey toy???

This thing is awesome.

It's also sold out.

This Mickey toy actually moonwalks and sings...it's pretty amazing and I know my big girl would FLIP OUT over it.

It's ridiculous, but it's sold out in all the stores, of course it's the "hot" toy this season.

I managed to find it on Amazon though! Happy about finding it, NOT happy about paying for it.

The price gouging begins!

I had to pay way more than it would have cost me IF the stores had it in stock.

But, all in the spirit of Christmas, right?

Oh well, the look on my sweet girl's face will be worth every cent...

On a side note: What the hell are people thinking? I made the mistake of going to Toys R Us today to get some Christmas shopping done, and the way people were shoving through the crowds, and the sheer number of people that were there, was INSANE. If I hadn't known better I would have thought it was Christmas Eve, and there was a mad rush to get last minute presents...geeze.

'Tis the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment