Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's November???

When did that happen?

Time, is flying by...now that Halloween is in the books, I'm looking forward to stuffing my face on Thanksgiving, and really looking forward to Christmas!

I'm a huge kid, when it comes to Christmas time, I have my mom to thank for that, she always does everything she can to make this time of year special for all of us (and all of her kids are old now...hahah). With three girls in the house now to spoil, I know my husband must be terrified about what I am going to come home with :)

I also can't wait to put up the Christmas decorations, although I'm not quite sure when I'm gonna find the time to do it! The hubs just got his wisdom teeth out, so I've been flying solo on night-time duty with the twins. It's not that bad. It runs smoothly when one wakes up first and I'm able to feed her while the other sleeps, but when they both wake up, hungry and crying...things can get a little stressful.

Oh well.

Speaking of the twins, they are officially 8 weeks old today!!! I can not even believe it! I am so proud of how far they have come!

Hopefully everyone had a fun and safe Halloween, we had a blast! It was the Big Girl's first time trick-or-treating, and I have to say, she did really great. This was the first year in my adult life that I handed out candy to trick-or-treaters! The hubs and I always lived in the city, not exactly the hot-spot for kids looking for candy. Since we've moved to the 'burbs, I've been soaking up neighborhood life and loving all of it!

We got lots of cuties coming up to the door for treats, it was so much fun checking out the costumes.

Don't worry, I wouldn't end this post without a few pictures!


The twins! In their Halloween onesies!



The Big Girl!!! The cutest Monkey, around!




The twins were her banana's!!!



The sight of her sisters made her realize she was hungry! She demanded a real banana!




This is probably my favorite picture!
Juliette was ready to trick-or-treat, but we had to try and get one more picture of the three of them together....obviously the Big Girl was not too happy :)



But then, the following morning, I get this gem of a picture!


Happy Fall, Ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment