Thursday, November 11, 2010

Complaining DOES pay off!

So, my last post, I was feeling a little down and a lot exhausted.

Apparently, complaining can pay off though!

Here I was, complaining about my lack of sleep and last night, the twins went a whopping 5 hours in between their feeds!

YAY!

We fed them at 7, and then I promptly went to bed to catch up on sleep ( yes, I went to bed at 7, I feel like an old woman now)! The girls didn't wake up for a bottle until 12:30 a.m.! So, we fed, diaper changed, swaddled them and put them back to sleep, I didn't expect them to go for as long a stretch the next time, but they didn't wake up until 5 a.m. for their next bottle!

Oh glorious, uninterrupted sleep!

I feel like a new woman today, it's amazing what a little rest can do! Hopefully last night wasn't a fluke, and this is the beginning of a new trend.

So, it seems complaining on my blog has paid off! In the spirit of that, I would like to take this moment and complain about how my husband doesn't help out enough with cleaning around the house, I'm still rocking the pregnancy pounds, I don't feel like I am ever going to get my Christmas shopping done, and poor LM has an awful diaper rash, that despite my best efforts, I can not get to clear up!

There! It's worth a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment