Thursday, December 2, 2010

Too little points, too much time

I started weight watchers on Tuesday.

Boo.

I have to admit it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The points aren't too bad to keep track of, and you really can eat anything you want as long as you keep track of your points.

However, I'm still hungry.

I'm a snacker, a grazer, whatever you want to call it. I'm not big on the 3 meal concept, I pretty much like to munch and crunch all day long. Since my days are always busy, my snacking has diminished a bit, I seem to eat when I remember to eat!

We will see next Tuesday if I've lost any weight this week (fingers crossed).

Happy Thursday!

I'll just be munching on some cucumbers over here :)


1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures! Btw, found you through the 'WeLoveComments' Group :)

    ReplyDelete