Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Big Christmas Post

I love Christmas!

It's hands-down the best time of year! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get everything done this year, but this season has truly been amazing!

I'm happy to report the twins are sleeping through the night :)

They seem to be falling into a routine during the day, and the big girl has been going to daycare a few mornings a week, which has been a little break for me.

Some how, I actually found time to decorate my house, do some shopping (although I'm not done yet), have the twins 3 month portraits done, decorate Christmas cookies, wrap presents, make presents (more to come on that), get Santa pictures done, and even get our Christmas cards made, ordered, delivered, and sent!


I didn't have the energy to try and get a picture of the three kids, I knew it would have been madness trying to get the big girl to stand still so my husband and I hopped in and decided to make our Christmas card a family photo...


I think it turned out pretty awesome! We ordered our cards through Tiny Prints. If you've never ordered anything through their website, check it out! It's incredibly user-friendly, it's easy to personalize, I use them every year for our Christmas card, I've used them for my kids birth announcements, baptism and birthday invitations, even party invitations..they are simply amazing!

Here's a shot of our stockings. I am in love. I ordered these from Land Of Nod. They are HUGE, the quality is sturdy and you can get them personalized. They were $25 bucks each, and I didn't realize how much of a steal that was until they arrived on my doorstep! They are seriously such high-quality, I know we will be able to use these forever!


Our pretty mantle!


Our beautiful tree!


Remember this post?? This is our ornament for the twins, from Light of Mine Designs!


Here's the Big Girl's ornament! These ornaments are hand-painted and absolutely fabulous, check them out!



Finally, in the spirit of our Christmas card photo, we all had to hop in on the Santa picture as well. At least by doing so, we overted a complete meltdown from the big girl. Why do all kids go through the "scared of Santa" phase?


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment