Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve!

2010 has been quite the year for our family!

We bought a new house, we found out we were pregnant with baby number 2, then we found out we were actually pregnant with baby number 2 AND 3 :)

Our big girl turned one, we bought a new car, and we met our precious new twin baby girls, born September 7th!

I have loved everything about this year!

I'm excited for all the new possibilities that come with 2011.

This will be my first New Year's Eve at home, since I was probably 12 :)

No parties, crazy drinking, or dancing the night away for us. Not this year.

I'm thinking, a pot of chili on the stove, me in my jammies and comfy slippers snuggled up on the couch with they hubs, watching the coverage of the ball-drop on tv, perfecting my New Year's Resolution, and enjoying a big glass of red wine.

Enjoying New Year's Eve at home with my husband, with a big girl fast asleep upstairs in her bed and the twins fast asleep in their swings....sounds pretty amazing to me!

Hope everyone has a safe and fantastic New Years!


No comments:

Post a Comment