Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year!

It's official, 2011 is here and 2010 is no more.

I used to think New Year's Resolutions were stupid and cheesy, but now I love making them. Most of mine center around healthy-living and losing the baby weight, but I figured I'd share my whole list with you guys...

1) Drink 8 glasses of water a day
I've started doing this...and it's hard, it's a lot of water to consume!

2) Workout 6 days a week
Don't even laugh! I need a strict workout regimen if I am ever going to lose these last few pounds. The "workout" doesn't have to be anything major, even if it's just crunches, but I have to do something 6 days out of the week.

3) Lose 20 lbs.

4) Be more positive.
I'm a worrier...always have been, time to break the cycle!

5) Read a book a month.
I love reading, but never have the time, I got a kindle for Christmas, so bring on the books!

6) I must do one craft a week.
even if it's just coloring a picture with my daughter, I have to start getting my creative juices flowing!

7)I will keep my house clean!
I've been following fly lady. If you've never checked her site out, go there! It can be kind of hard to navigate at first, but just check out the Beginner Steps on the side bar and sign up for her e-mail alerts (it's free) and I have to admit, in the 2 weeks I've been doing it, my house is really starting to come together.

8) Take more pictures!
With 3 kids, it can be hard to have the camera handy at all times, but with 3 kids, one can never get enough pictures!

9) Be more organized.
I've started writing out a "To do" list every morning for myself, and it honestly helps keep me focused.

10) Have Fun!
As a mom, it can be hard to find time just for yourself. This year, hopefully I can be more willing to take a break when I need one, and just relax.

So, here's to sticking to it, in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment