Monday, January 31, 2011

Zero Energy.

I feel like lately, all I do, is complain....

I'm not one to break the cycle, so here is my list of complaints for today,

My house is a wreck and I hate it, however there is no point in cleaning until the kids are in bed, but by then I'm too tired to do anything! Thus the cycle continues....

I really need a triple stroller, like, really need one! I'm outnumbered by my kids. I have a pretty sweet double stroller that works great for the twins, but the Big Girl is in NO WAY able to be trusted to walk next to me while I stroll the babies. The Big Girl is not much of a listener, okay, she's not a listener AT ALL, so I really need a triple stroller to be able to get out of the house when it's just me and the kids, which is ALL THE TIME. If I was a lesser person, I would have cracked by now. Goal for the spring = MUST obtain triple stroller.

I'm worn out. I'm pissed because I'm always tired, I guess that comes with the territory, but I'm seriously tired. too tired. all the time. boo.

Mickey Mouse is like my fourth child. If I have to hear the "hot dog" song one more time, I might break something.

I have a love/hate relationship with my kids Pediatrician and right now, I hate them (the whole practice). I'm always the one to recommend my Ped. when some other parent is complaining about theirs. Since having the Big Girl, my Ped. has been awesome, from sickness to well-visits, to tubes, I have no complaints. Since the twins though, she seriously sucks.

I mean, not to sound bitchy, but I have twins, TWINS. I would think that is kind of a big deal, I would think you would want to bend over backwards to be helpful because I have twins, and know LOTS of other people with twins, it would be really good PR to bend over backwards for me. Just Sayin.

I have been going back and forth with my Ped. about Annabelle's feeding issues, and now it turns out the hemangioma on her ear has a staph infection! A Staph Infection!

Serenity Now!

Ugg, I think my post for tomorrow will be all about hemangiomas...get excited, it should be a fun one!

Can we fast-forward to next week, because I'm pretty much already over this one!??

No comments:

Post a Comment