Monday, January 24, 2011

failure.

Well, as far as New Year's Resolutions...I'm a big fat failure.

In my defense, it's really hard to workout every day when you have 3 kids...I mean, I've been wearing my Reebok Easy Tone flip flops, so I think that counts as some sort of workout :)

My house doesn't look horrible. It's actually pretty clean and organized considering the hectic-ness of my life. I have been taking lots more pictures, so, points for me there.

On a completely different note, the hubster lost his wedding ring this weekend.

umm, yeah.

not cool.

Him and my brother were throwing the football and acting stupid in the backyard this weekend, and he thinks his ring flew off of his finger and is some where in the yard.

He has to rent a metal detector to find it.

No dull moments over here. EVER.

On a happier note, I have a new favorite picture taken by yours truly!

How cute, right?


I've also been flexing my under-worked crafting muscles and actually made some pretty stinking cute head bands for my girls!!!



love the newsboy hat! I was even clever enough to make the flowers removable so that I could add them to all kinds of different headbands or hats, or they can just be worn as clips by themselves!


The twins started cereal..

It's still a hit or miss process for them!

We've been dealing with some feeding issues with Annabelle, but more on that later...I plan on devoting Tuesdays to the twins on this blog! I have plenty of material to just start up a separate blog completely devoted to twins stuff, but I figure if my ranting and trials and errors can help another mom with multiples than it's all worth it!

I can't believe they will be 5 months next week! Almost half a year is through, which means were almost half way to the point where we won't need bottles OR formula any more!!!!!!

Well, thanks for reading....I promise I'll be writing again, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment