Sunday, May 2, 2010

We are official

So, we officially made it official!

We have put it "out there" to everyone that we are having TWINS!

As exciting as it is, to not have to keep this exciting news to ourselves, it also scary. I don't like to think about negative things, but twins are high-risk for anyone carrying them, and I just hope that now that the news is public, that we will continue to have good news regarding BOTH babies from now on.

I had my perinatologist appointment Friday (High-Risk OB) and everything was looking good :)

He mentioned that if there were any heart-defects or physical defects we would be able to tell at our next appointment, which is in a month.

I felt like he was trying to prepare me for something by stating that. Why did he have to bring up defects at all, unless he suspected he would see something??? My aunt is a sonographer, and she assured me that he was just doing his job, and that he only told me that because he tells all mothers carrying multiples that.

I hope so, I hope I'm just being over-analytical. I've prayed so hard for these babies, and just continue praying that everything will be okay.

As for the gender.....drum roll please.....

GIRLS!!!!! I will have 3 baby girls! We are very excited. Since the genders are the same, there is still a 30% chance they could be identical, but we won't know for sure until they are born!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, and I will keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment