Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I hope all the Mom's out there had a fabulous Mother's Day! My weekend was jam-packed with preparing and planning for LO's big One Year Old Birthday Bash! It was Saturday, and it was fabulous.

About 30 people in all, some with kids, but all close family and friends...it was so much fun, and LO made out great! She got tons of clothes, awesome toys, an adorable pottery barn PINK adirondak chair, a house from mom and dad, AND a car from grandma and grandpa! Not too bad for a One Year old huh??

By the time Mother's Day rolled around, I was dead exhausted! Thankfully I got to sleep in, but in my world "sleeping in" really only means sleeping til about 8:30. Ohhhh how I long for the days when I wouldn't even think about rising from my bed til noon....sigh.

I woke up to cards and gifts and lots of kisses from the hubby and my sweet girl..nothing better!

After lunch at my moms, we had an amazing afternoon playing with LO and all her new birthday toys! It was such a great day, I was genuinely sad when it was over. But to end my Mother's Day, my big One year old girl let me rock and sing her to sleep!

For those Mom's out there who have kids that amazingly like to just be put in their bed to fall asleep to the sound of their mobile, you know how precious that moment was for me. Pictures are below of the fabulous partay....hope you enjoy!


The Cake Table


The FABULOUS Birthday Cake!

The Food Table...yummy


The HOUSE! Our gift to LO!


Her Car! Of course she loved it!


Cake Time!


Her Fab. Pottery Barn Chair

Aaand, she knew just what to do with it!

Notice the monkey PJ's....she's still "driving"

I thought we might have to let her sleep in the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment