Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Not such an early bird....

I don't know why, but my once rock-solid sleeper (the big girl) who could be counted on to sleep in til at least 7:30 a.m. has now become an early riser.

6 a.m. and she's at my bedside, poking me in the face saying "mommy, mommy, hey mommy, I'm ready to go downstairs"

REALLY?!!?

I can handle 7:30, I can handle 7, occasionally I can even handle 6:30, but 6 a.m. is not doing it for me, it will never do it for me, it MUST stop!

I'm hoping it's just a weird phase she is going through and will end soon.

ugh.

Thank god I'm a coffee drinker! I have at least a cup (or two, or three) a day, I'm obsessed. I love my hot mug of caffeine every morning, but with the weather getting warmer, sometimes it's nice for a little change, as in, ICED coffee.

I picked up this bad boy at the grocery store yesterday...

 It is seriously SO good!  I could probably drink the whole half gallon in a day (gasp)!

If you are a coffee-junkie like me, I HIGHLY recommend :)

Speaking of the Big Girl, she's about to be a VERY Big Girl! She turns 3 on Friday!

Whoa, 3!!!!

As you know, we are doing a Strawberry Shortcake shindig, so I was out at Party City today, picking up some supplies...

 That's Gabby in the background, but as I look at the picture, I thought it was Annabelle! It's seriously getting bad, I'm having trouble telling my kids apart!


I snapped a quick pic of this super cute necklace!


I got them off etsy ( I promise I'll make a big post on all the supplies after the party) I'm pretty sure they were $12 for 6, which is perfect because we are only having family over for the party, so that's 3 for my girls and then 3 for their cousins :)

Oh, and remember the table and chairs I ordered from Amazon???

Yea, still in the box, in my garage (grrrr, husband)!!!

He PROMISES he will have it put together by her birthday though.....

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment