Thursday, May 24, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

I'm loving this stuff right now

J.R. WATKINS, I got this all-purpose cleaner from Target, and I'm obsessed! It's natural cleaning and they have a TON of products from home care, to baby care!


  
Hunger Games got me back on track with my reading, and then it was 50 shades of grey, then I started the twilight series ( I know, better late than never though)! I read the whole series in a week, couldn't put it down!


Some shows I'm OBSESSED with right now....


 it's on HBO and is hilarious! 

Duck Dynasty which is pictured at the bottom (oops for out of order pics), this family is hysterical!


Don't you love these mason jar soap dispensers I just ordered off of etsy?!?




and hydrangeas! They are in full bloom in my flower garden! LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment