Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We've been working hard...



I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!!!

We had a great day filled with family, outside playing, giggles and lots of love!  The husband outdid himself by making me a CD with the Big Girl singing all of her favorite songs!

I cried, I admit it.

It's so sweet to hear her sweet 3 year old voice coming out over the speakers, her musical montage included

you are my sunshine
row row your boat 
twinkle twinkle little star

look out justin bieber, the new kid sensation is living in MY house!

In other news, for the past month I've been slaving away trying to plan out all of our weekly meals. 

I'm the lady in the grocery store who looks like she has no idea what she is doing, or where she is for that matter.

So, of course that  means, I buy a lot of junk and spend way too much at the grocery store!

My kids, are human garbage disposals and snack constantly, I swear I feel like all the food I buy is JUST for them!

Anyways, soooo I've been meal planning.

I'm not an amazing cook, and I like to keep it simple, so I've been making simple stuff, but just by planning out lunches and dinners, and really thinking about what I'm buying, I've cut our weekly grocery bill by half!

Crazy!

I'm trying a new crockpot recipe tonight, chicken and rice!

I'll let you know how it works out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment