Wednesday, May 23, 2012

2 recipe winners!!!

 I made this last night! I love a crock pot meal, where I only have to scrammble to get side dishes ready!

This is SUPER easy, and SOOOOO GOOD, everyone ate heap fulls of it last night!

1 roasting chicken
1 chopped onion
2 tsp salt
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1tsp onion powder
1tsp thyme
1 1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder

place chopped onions in slow cooker
put chicken on top of onions
combine all of your dry ingredients and mix, then rub it all over the chicken
cook for 4-6 hours

THAT'S IT!

I promised this recipe last week, so here it is,

sour cream chicken

season your chicken breast with salt and pepper
cover the tops with sour cream, bread crumbs ( I used panko), parmesean cheese and italian spices

you basically use as much of it as you want, you can't mess it up

Throw them in the oven at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes!

This was delicious!

Both of the recipes I got from pinterest, you can follow my boards, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment