Friday, June 18, 2010

As promised...sort of


Okay, so I really WAS going to post all kinds of pics of the house, but as I was taking pictures today, I realized how incredibly messy my house is. I'm slightly embarrassed...so once I actually clean...I promise, pictures will be posted!

I hand-painted wall letters for the twins, and they turned out SO good! Not to toot my own horn, but I'm really proud of myself!
Annabelle and Gabrielle, are the names we picked for our sweet girls!
And, here's a pic of the cribs, we still need to get bedding, changing table, decorations, but the room is already so cute!
So, this is the wall in our dining room. It's some kind of faux paint...not feeling it at all. I'm thinking about wallpapering with some fabulous chic damask design, but haven't completely figured out what I'm going to do. You only get to see the wall, because our dining room table has turned into our space to throw all of our clutter on!
This is our den. See the green walls, see the horrible furniture?? It needs a face-lift. I want to go with a blueish-green on the walls to lighten everything up...the pea-soup walls just aren't doing it for me anymore!
Any suggestions??? Now, off to clean, so I can post pictures of the rest of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment