Monday, July 27, 2009

My favorite things, Monday


So, in order to better organize my blogging...I've decided to add some structure throughout the week.

My favorite things, Monday- will be all about, you guessed it...my favorite things.


My current favorite thing is my infantino baby carrier.
This thing totally rocks! I got the chicco brand baby carrier as a baby shower gift, and once my baby got here did NOT like it at all. The chicco brand was hard to use, it did not have a buckle system, so it was difficult to get the baby in and out of the carrier without help. It had those pain in the ass straps that you have to fish through the plastic enclosure to loosen and tighten. Not so easy to do when you have a floppy baby and it is just you, trying to get her in. I wasn't going to spend money on another carrier because I didn't think I really would use that much...I was way wrong!
I saw the infantino front to back carrier at Babies R Us, it was on sale, so I figured I'd go ahead and get it. I liked it because it had a buckle system, and I could carry my baby on the front of my body ( facing me, and facing out) and could also carry her on my back once she got bigger. I got home and started playing with it and absolutely fell in love with it!
It is so easy to use, and really comfortable. It has back straps but also has a strap that goes around your entire waist, it really makes the carrier feel more secure. It was so easy to get my baby into, because of the buckle system! I used it all weekend :) Now, when I have to run quick errands, I don't have to worry about getting the stroller out of the back, taking the whole seat out of the car and snapping it in the stroller. I just hop in the back seat, unbuckle my baby and plop her in the carrier and I'm ready to go! It's comfortable and easy! The straps are memory foam so they don't dig into my skin when I'm wearing a tank top, and the material is mesh, so it breaths really well, and is super comfy for my baby!
I can't say enough about this carrier, it's totally awesome, and the price (even when it's not on sale) is a bargain! I will definitely buy other products from infantino after buying this carrier...I can't wait to use it in Cape Cod this weekend :)


1 comment: