Thursday, July 9, 2009

Date Night

Tonight me and my OH are having a date night!

My mom is coming over and watching LO. I'm so excited :) As great as it is having a baby and being a mom, I miss being able to just go out and catch a drink with a friend on a random week night, or happy hour on Friday after a long week at work, and I miss being able to go to a restaurant and not have to worry about whether or not my baby may or may not have a meltdown!

It's going to be great to put on a cute summer dress, and not have to worry about packing bottles, formula, diapers and wipes in the diaper bag or frantically triple checking that we haven't forgotten the pacifier! Although, life has somewhat lost its spontaneity, I wouldn't change anything. Eventhough I'm totally pumped about going out tonight, I know that while I'm out, I will just be counting down the minutes until we are home and I can kiss and hug on my sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment