Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Words

Well, I made it back from New Orleans, alive...
barely.

There's not much I can say about the experience.

I'm still trying to gather my thoughts and feelings about the whole thing.

It was a lot of fun, it felt like old times, but it definitely takes a little longer to recover from a night of drinking than the old days!

The food was AMAZING! I think we actually may have ate more than we drank (shocking).

Bourbon Street was fun, and scary all at the same time. We saw it all, and I mean ALL

I don't know how people live down there, because all the crazy partying and tourists would get on my nerves after awhile.

All in all it was a great trip, with great friends! We don't all get together as much as we would like, so it was nice to have a girl's trip!

The next big thing on the agenda is the Big Girl's Birthday Party!!!!

She is turning 2 and I CAN NOT believe it (insert sniffles)

We are doing a Mickey Mouse themed party, and I am so excited about putting it all together! Invitations are out, and I've started planning the food, and other stuff...but you guys will just have to wait and see how it all turns out :)

For now, I need to turn my attention to Easter Baskets and make sure I get them done in time...



Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment