Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog love!

I haven't featured any blogs in AWHILE.

So, I think it's time to give some love to some blogs I'm currently OBSESSED with.

Here are my top 3 that I LITERALLY check every single day!


This blog is AMAZING! Not only does Jen (the fabulous blog author) have amazing crafty ideas, but she features tons of other bloggers out there as well. I have gotten so much inspiration from reading her blog! She has all kinds of tutorials, so even the not-so-crafty person can become crafty! Check her out!

Since we are talking about inspiration....let's move on to my next favorite blog...

YOUNG HOUSE LOVE!

You can find them at younghouselove.com

I stumbled upon them, because they were actually featured in Baby Magazine. The cool thing, is, this young couple actually live in my city! Small World!

They document their DIY experiences with updating, re-modeling, and decorating their house! They have tons of pictures of before and afters (which is always a plus) but they also have tons of step by step instructions, from how to paint your kitchen cabinets, to creating custom art work!

I've gotten great decorating ideas from reading their blog, and am actually contemplating tackling the task of painting my kitchen cabinets!

Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Last, but CERTAINLY not least....


TOTSY!

Totsy, is a great site! It's a blog and a shop all in one! Their blog is great, it's a potpouri of product reviews, recipes, interviews, testimonials, and even giveaways!

Their shop is where it's at though! Every day they feature a handful of products, geared towards mom, family, and baby. Their products are up to 70% off...I've gotten some "steals" from this site, most sales only last 48-72 hours ( which is the main reason I check the site EVERYDAY)

You have to be a member to join, but it's free and it's worth it!
Check it out...
Totsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment