Monday, August 10, 2009

My favorite things, Monday



BUMBO SEAT!!!!

I just got one of these last week and LOVE IT! More importantly though, LO loves it too. Once your baby is able to support their neck and head you can put them in the bumbo. It allows babies who have head control but aren't able to sit yet on their own, sit! It works really great, and offers an alternative to me holding her, her swing, or her play mat :)

They also sell trays that snap on the front, for toys, and even for snacking. I didn't buy the tray because I wanted to make sure LO would actually use the bumbo, but she loves it, so I'm def. going to go get the accessory tray. It's made out of this soft but stiff foamy kind of material and is really easy to wipe down and clean, which is a MAJOR plus for me! Check the Bumbo out, if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment