Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Convention, Convention, Convention!!

If you're a political nut like me, then you're glued to coverage of the RNC convention! I love this stuff, politics is dirty, and scandalous and most of the time, completely unfair; but I love the political process, so I geek out over things like conventions, debates, elections and supreme court decisions!


I've been battling a nasty head cold lately that couldn't come at a worse time! We are heading down to North Carolina this weekend for my niece's birthday, then next week we have the beginning of dance class, open house at the kids' new school, AND the twins' birthday!!!

I'm trying to get my act together, because I just don't have time to be sick :(

The netti-pot has become my new best friend, and I've bought all the alka-seltzer at our local CVS. I can't say ENOUGH about the advanced strength Bayer, because it is literally the only thing  keeping my pulsating headache from exploding my head!

Please send healthy vibes my way, people!

I need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment