Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's been too long...and I'm so sorry for that!
We've gotten knee-deep into summer around here with playdates, playgrounds, pools, and crafts :)

The hubs and I headed out for the west coast a few weeks ago, and of course parent's can't enjoy a kid-free getaway without one kid getting pneumonia and another getting pink-eye!

Oh parenthood.

But we were determined to not feel guilty, we were going to enjoy our vacay!

We took in all San Fran had...we were total tourists, walking the streets with our unfolded maps, taking the ferry to alcatraz, checking the golden gate bridge, sausalito and of course the red woods :)

It was 5 jam-packed days, but it was so much fun! A little awkward finding our groove in the beginning since me and the hubs are so used to it just being us PLUS 3 kids! We found our groove though, and really enjoyed spending time with eachother
We didn't realize how much we actually needed some "us" time until we were there!

Special thanks to my mom for watching the girls during our getaway :)

Now we're gearing up for a family trip to North Carolina to celebrate our nieces birthday and then it's back home to celebrate the twins turning 2! 

2!

crazy! Then the girls will be off to a new morning program we just signed them up for!!!

Lots of fun stuff coming up and  I'm ready! I'm also ready for fall and pumpkins, and baking, and did I mention Christmas???

Yep, I'm ready for Christmas :)









No comments:

Post a Comment