Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Stay tuned...

So, I've been doing some major cleaning around my house lately. Mainly because I finally can.

There was seriously no point before, because baby gear had taken over our lives and home, I mean, you need it, so it wasn't time to toss it....

until now!

It feels so good! We shipped the kids to my parents for the day this past Saturday, and went to town.

We purged, big time.

My husband is a borderline hoarder, but I was on a mission...if you haven't used it/thought about it in 6 months, it's GONE!

We had the occasional, "Oh, I've been looking for this" or "OH, I forgot about this, I should totally keep it" but I stood firm.

The end result, is the upstairs of our house looks fantastic!

haha, yes, just the upstairs, the downstairs is still a work in progress, but hey that's where we spend most of our time so it's gonna take some work!

I have lots of projects I want to get done, like painting the kitchen, and kitchen cabinets, and getting furniture for our still empty sitting room!

But it's slowly all coming together and I'm excited :)

I'll be posting pictures of the progress...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment