Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome Baby Eva!

My sister-in-law had her baby today!!!!!

She was in labor FOREVER, and they finally ended up having to do a c-section. They did not find out the sex of the baby, so the suspense was ridiculous...but I'm happy to report, we have a new baby girl in the family!!!!

Eva Winslow Monroe, 7 lbs. 14 oz. she is completely precious! Unfortunately they live about 3.5 hours away so we haven't been able to see the precious angel in person yet. I'm not sure when we will be able to get down there, since I'm too big to travel and Hurricane Earl has decided to plague the east coast :(

As for me, still here, still huge, still waiting. I'm 34 weeks, and I am NOT exaggerating when I say " I am enormous". I had a Doctor's appointment today, and I haven't dialated yet (naturally) which sucks because I've been having lots of contractions. The babies look good, so we've bought yet another week.

Every week these babies stay in, the better off they will be come delivery, but I am just so ready for them to be here and be un-pregnant.

Here's to another week!

1 comment:

  1. Stay in there babies!!!! I can't even imagine carrying twins. Hang in there! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete