Friday, August 20, 2010

Showers!

My aunts showered me with lots of love and GIFTS, this past Wednesday night!

It was so much fun to see family and friends and bask in the excitement of the impending arrival of our sweet twin girls!!

The Shower was beautiful, and amazing and I received all kinds of amazing gifts....lots of clothes, our car seats, our double stroller, diapers, new diaper bag, toys, bottles, pacifiers, bumbo seats, and much more, the only thing we still need are the babies!!!

Below are pictures from the festivities!

The Food Table!


Matching umbrella's! How cute? My aunt actually tied the ribbons and painted the polka dots on them! I'm going to try and incorporate them in to the baby room somehow!


The cookies matched the umbrella theme!


I loved these cute dolls! One for each girl, and LO even got one as well :)


Close up


lots of matching outfits :)

hand-made baby blankets! Nothing better!


Bunny bath wraps, AND they were monogrammed...precious!


Going home outfits! The twins outfits are on the right, they have hats with their names on them and onesies with their initials on it! The outfit to the left, is LO's outfit for when she "brings" home her baby sisters!


The aftermath, our attempt to cram all of our gifts into the playroom once we got home!


Now, I have to organize EVERYTHING!!! My work never ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment