Thursday, January 7, 2010

Keeping Up

In the spirit of resolutions, I'm keeping up with at least 3 things on my blog! Taking more pictures, below is a pic of our NEW house, we move in next Friday (can't wait), being a better blogger, AND losing weight ( I ran 2 miles today....go me)!!!!


I seriously can NOT wait to live here! It is in a great community where they do fun "community" things like play dates, and block parties, and all of those things that I once thought were majorly cheesy, but now that I'm a mom absolutely love! On a completely different note, my furry baby ( dog) Oscar is marking everything in sight! Talk about disgusting, I woke up this morning to urine on the dog bed, urine on the back door rug, and urine on the dog blanket. Not exactly what I wanted to wake up to....the best part though is when I call OH to tell him about it, he says, and I quote "Oh yea, I saw that too". Now, let me just say LO slept in this morning until 8:30 which means mom slept in also. The hubs gets up to go to work around 6:30 and is usually out of the house by 7, WHICH means he saw the urine party in the kitchen almost 2 whole hours before I even got up! Hello? My natural response was "Why the hell didn't you clean it up??" and his, "Well, I was running late, and had to get to work".

I call bullshit on that! Who knows when Oscar actually marked, the urine could have been soaking into the rug, blanket, and doggie bed for HOURS! Is it too much to ask, to throw the crap in the washing machine instead of waiting for ME to get up and do it, because it's not like I DON'T have laundry, and bottles, and jar food, and bathing, and diaper changes, and vacuuming, and disinfecting (hello, flu season) and the overall task of trying to be an AMAZING mom to keep me busy during the day...so let's add some dog urine into the mix, you know....just to shake things up!

Never a dull moment, NEVER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy...even though I miss my puppies, there are things about having dogs that I DONT miss.

    ADORE the house! Looks so charming!

    ReplyDelete