Friday, January 22, 2010

Don't Worry

I haven't forgotten about my blog! I've just been busy with the fabulous new house! We closed last Friday, painted all last weekend, have been packing up all this week, and tonight we are spending our first night in the house. Our new bedroom furniture was delivered today and LO is sleeping in her pack n play, the rest of the furniture and boxes from the old house get moved tomorrow!

I can't wait to put photos up, we are getting the hardwoods re-finished this week, so I want to wait to post pics until those are done!

Also, as if moving were the only thing to occupy my time/mind. After 3 back-to-back rounds of antibiotics LO's ears are STILL infected! We met with the Ear Nose and Throat Dr. today, and they are putting tubes in both ears on Feb. 2nd (thank god)! Although her ears are still infected we can't put her on anymore antibiotics because we run the risk of LO getting a stomach infection since she has been on medication for so long :( Sooo, I have to keep my fingers crossed that her numbing ear drops and tylenol will help her pain enough for the next 2 weeks until her procedure.

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment