Saturday, September 5, 2009

Still Alive!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile, I've been having internet problems at my house...I hope to start blogging again regularly though!

Not too much to report, other than LO is officially rolling over now! The past few mornings when I had been going into her room she was laying on her stomach, but she wasn't rolling over during the day, so me and OH hadn't seen her roll yet. Sure enough, Tuesday she rolled over on her play mat and has become quite the pro at it now! The downside to rolling over, is her night time routine though. She's rolling over so much in her sleep, she's waking herself up...which means I'm up at least 4 times a night getting her back to sleep! It's like having a newborn all over again! Any suggestions???

My bulldog's cherry eye, popped back out! Yea, 5 days after surgery which means he had to have surgery AGAIN this past Monday to completely remove the gland! Why they couldn't have done that in the first place is beyond me! So this past week has been busy with mobile baby and doped up bulldog, but happily things are starting to level out again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment