Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Highchair Overload

We haven't bought a highchair yet, but now that LO is 4 months is about time to purchase one! She has been getting cereal twice a day in her bottle, soon she will actually be eating it from a bowl off of a spoon! (She is growing up so fast)!!! I've been researching highchairs, and seriously?? There are SO many!

They range from 70 bucks to 300!!!!! I just can't seem to justify to myself spending 300 dollars on a highchair, However I know I want something that will last so that I can use it again with future children. I DON'T want a cloth cover on the seat because that just means I will have to throw it in the washing machine everyday. I want something that's easy to clean and wipe down, and sturdy, and if it's cute that's a plus! There are so many to choose from though, my head is spinning, I'll let you know once I've made a decision...any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment