Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas in my bones

The 70 degree day today in Richmond, didn't damper my excitement for CHRISTMAS!!!!

It literally is taking everything I have to wait until next friday to start decorating. I have been planning though....


I've always wanted to have a Christmas Tree in every room of my house

extreme?

I think NOT!!!

It's a work-in-progress...

this year we will have the family tree in the den, a tree in the playroom (which we did last year as well) and a tree in my bedroom!

I want to do the trees in different themes and of course expand to different themes as we add more trees!

I've been really excited about the playroom tree, because I want it to be fun, kiddie, and use lots of pinks, light blues, and lime colors. I was thinking of the theme "babes in toyland" or "sugarplum fairies" when I came across this gem



Isn't is swoon-worthy??

I mean how much fun is that tree? It's awesome, any kid would go crazy for that!

As far as our den...

Our stockings are red and green, and very whimsical meets who-ville style. So for our family tree in the den, I really want just red, green, holly jolly type of decorations

like this one...


mixed, with this one...



I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

I got these awesome pictures from trendy tree. They sell decorations as well! I haven't completely decided what theme to go with in my bedroom, but I'm thinking "silver and gold" or "old world christmas"

Don't worry, I'll let you know, the second I decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment