Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello all!

Annabelle update- we are waiting to hear from the plastic surgeon, but she will definitely be getting her hemangioma removed!

Mixed feelings....I hate she has to have surgery, but I will be so happy when it's gone! It keeps getting infected, and hurts her. It's on her ear, so there will be some reconstruction involved, but the Doctor seems confident that it will look just fine.

whew.

Anyone else have the "Spring" bug???

We've been getting a few 70 degree days here ( such a tease, but I LOVE it). I am so ready for spring (although not quite ready for the warm weather clothes since I still have weight to shed).

I'd be happy with my appearance, as long as I could get rid of this post baby inner-tube looking band I have around my waistline!

Does that ever go away???

Don't say anything if the answer is no, I'm still holding out hope!

Oh, follow me on Twitter! The link is on my sidebar...that way when I'm slacking on my blog posts you can at least read about why I'm such a slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment