Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Business

Yay for my new blog layout!!!!

If you read yesterday's post, then you know I was having trouble figuring out how to put my title on my new header.

Although Delicious Design Studios sent me directions, I'm not too tech saavy...the fact I can check my e-mail and write on this blog is a home run for my computer skills.

So, needless to say I was a bit worried my pretty blog would be title-less for some time.

Guess what???

Those awesome folks over at Delicious Design Studio read my post, and went ahead and made my title for me!

How's that for good business?

I am seriously so impressed, because they most certainly didn't have to do that, but it was so unexpectedly thoughtful and helpful that my faith in "good" people and "good" business has been restored!!!!

Seriously though, if your thinking about showing your blog some love, they have really cute pre-made's to choose from, and of course, they do custom work as well.

I will definitely be using them in the future, and I hope you do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment